Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Tired

Bonjour,
Last night I stayed up with my fifteen year old sister and watched the first four episodes of The O.C. It is so stupid which makes it funny. I ended up going to bed at one o'clock and we were planning on going to Twilight at the 10:40 AM show because Kelly didn't want to see it until she read the book. I ended up waking up at 9:53 so we didn't end up going in the morning, which might have been a good thing because its snowing A LOT (not alot, but a lot.). What else would you expect in New England. It's not a Nor' Easter (I'm not sure thats spelled right, pathetic I know). If the snow gets better we are planning to go to the 1:25 show.

7 comments:

  1. renee it was soo funny the 6th when the new episodes come out on demand we are watching!!! you cannot be that tired I went to bed after you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not good with being bloody tired. I like using the word bloody, it makes me sound british-ish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it is BLOODY awesome. You probably won't BLOODY see this until you BLOODY come back from your BLOODY sleepover thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've decided to forget about being british, I'm getting myself a boston accent. PAHK THE CAH IN HAHVAHD YAHD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. btw you didnt get out of bed until 10:10 u lazy person

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was awake at 9:53 but I didn't leave my room until 10:10

    ReplyDelete